For Latest Job Vacancies click here http://avasaranghal.blogspot.in/
for Filling up 152 Recruitment posts of Faculty . Eligible Candidates can apply through Application format within 30 days
from date of notification publication . More Detailsyou can see below About NCERT 2012 RecruitmentNotification .
Number of Recruitment Posts – 152 Posts
Detail of Posts:
2. The cover enclosing the application should be superscribed “Application for the post of Programme Manager (OFD) for …………………….. State”
3. Applications for the above post will be considered only subject to the general conditions indicated above.
Last Date: 30/11/2012
Indian Army Permanent Commission 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course – 29 invites applications from unmarried male candidates for 85 various vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply through online mode on or before 03-12-2012. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, selection process and how to apply are given below…
Indian Army Vacancy Details:
Total Number of Vacancies: 85
Name of the Post: 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course – 29
Age Limit: Candidate age must not be below 16½ years and above 19½ years on the first day of the month in which the course is commencing i.e. the candidate should not be born before 01-01-1994 and not after 01-01-1997 (both days inclusive).
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10+2 with minimum of 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized Board.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Psychological Test, Group Test and Services Selection Board (SSB) Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates must apply for the post online on or before 03-12-2012. After submission of application candidates must take the print out of application and send it by post on or before 10-12-2012.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in and select the Online Application link to open the Online application.
2. Fill all the marked details carefully, check for errors and Submit the application online.
3. Take print out of System generated Acknowledgement Form which would contain the Roll Number.
4. Photograph on Application Form and copies of all relevant certificates to be sent must be attested by Gazetted Officer.
5. Super scribe “Online Application 10+2 TES, Roll No. and PCM percentage” on the envelope.
6. And Send it by post to Additional Directorate General of Recruiting (Rtg-6), TES Section, West Block-III, R.K.Puram, New Delhi – 110 066 on or before 10-12-2012.
Starting Date for Online Registration: 06-11-2012 at 10.00 Hrs
Last Date for Online Registration: 03-12-2012 at 10.00 Hrs
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 10-12-2012
For more details like vacancy distribution, pay scale, reservations, other requirements, other instructions and online application, click on the links given below…
Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited (KELTRON) Recently has Published a latest jobs opening
notification 2012 for filling up 361 Various recruitment posts . Eligible candidates can apply through online mode before 12 November 2012 . More Details you can see below in shortly About Keltron Recruitment 2012 Online application
Keltron Number of Recruitment Posts – 361 Posts
Indian Army invites applications from Male Married/Unmarried Engineering Graduates from recognised University including temporary Central/State Govt servants, serving personnel of the regular Army and Territorial Army (including officers of Territorial Army) and serving personnel of Navy and Air Force for grant of permanent commission in the Indian Army. Eligible candidates may apply through online mode on or before 14-12-2012. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, selection process and how to apply are given below…
Indian Army Vacancy Details:
Total No of Vacancies: 84
Reserve Bank of India invites applications for filling up of 04 Library and Information Science Graduate posts. Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application form on or before 15-11-2012. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply and other details are given below…
RBI Vacancy Details: