Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued notification against recruitment of 42 various vacancies. Eligible candidates may Apply Online on or before 27-09-2012. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, selection process and how to apply are given below…
UPSC Vacancy Details:
Total Number of Vacancies: 42
Names of Posts:
1. Lecturer – 01 vacancy
2. Assistant Professor – 03 vacancies
3. Assistant Director Grade II – 37 vacancies
4. Deputy Director (Processing) – 01 vacancy
Age Limit: Candidates are asked to refer to the notification for post wise details of age limit.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Master’s Degree/Graduate Degree in relevant stream from regonised university002E
Application Fee Details: Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- either by remitting the money in any Branch of SBI/Associate Bank by cash or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit card. SC/ST/Female/PH candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
Selection Process: Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance Personal Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates will be required to apply for the post through Online mode, for which they need to log on to UPSC website http://www.upsconline.nic.in. Applications must be submitted Online on or before 27-09-2012.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Make the payment of fee through payment of cash at SBI or through net banking facility of SBI.
2. Log on to http://www.upsconline.nic.in to start the Online Application process to apply for one or more desired post/posts.
3. Select on ‘Online Recruitment Application (ORA) for Various Recruitment Posts’ link.
4. Select the Apply Online link besides the desired post to be applied for from the list of vacancies.
5. Click on ‘New Registration’ if you are applying for the post in UPSC for the first time or if you are have registered yourself; use the login details to apply for the post.
6. Fill all marked details carefully and click ‘Save and Continue’ button to move on to next stage of application.
7. Fill all marked details carefully and submit the Application on or before 02-09-2012.
8. Take print out of application form, attach photograph, attest signature and Super scribe the name of the post to be applied for on the envelope.
9. Paste Rs. 6/- on the cover and send it to the following address, Joint Secretary (Recruitment), Union Public Service Commission, Dholpur House Shahjahan Road, New Delhi-110069.
Last Date for Online Registration: 27-09-2012
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 11-10-2012
Last Date for Printing of Online Application: 28-09-2012