Online Applications are invited by Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC) for the recruitment of following post having 96 vacancies. Eligible and Desired Candidates may Apply via Online modebefore 17-10-2012. For further detailed information of this recruitment , please see below.
Kerala PSC Recruitment vacancy details :
Number of vacancies : 96
Name of Posts :
1. Boat Lascar: 12 posts
2. Medical Officer (Visha): 05 posts
3. Rehabilitation Technician GR-II (Orthotics): 01 posts
4. Boot Foreman: 01 post
5. Lecturer in Electronics & Instrumentation (polytechnics): 06 posts
6. Junior Assistant: 07 posts
7. Assistant Jailor Gr.I/Superintendendent/Subjail/Supervisor in Jail: 05 posts
8. Librarian Gr.III: 01 post
9. Librarian Gr.IV: 13 posts
10. Deputy General Manager: 01 post
11. Lecturer in Shalakyatanthra: 01 post
12. Surveyor Gr.II: 04 posts
13. Assistant Manager (Production) Gr.II: 01 post
14. Seaman: 06 posts
15. Part Time High School Assistant (Arabic): 02 posts
16. High School Assistant (Arabic): 29 posts
17. Tradesman (Instrument Technology): 01 post
Age Limit & Educational Qualification : Candidates are requested to please refer the notification for the complete details of required educational qualification & post wise.
Selection process : Selections will be done on the basis of Direct Recruitment .
How to Apply : Applications must be submitted online through the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission( http://keralapsc.org) after completing ONE TIME REGISTRATION process.Candidates who have already registered can apply through their profile.
Starting date for Online Application : 15-09-2012
Last Date for Online Application : 17-10-2012