State Bank of India (SBI) invites Online Application from Indian Citizens for recruitment of 514 Specialist Cadre Officers. SBI is the Largest banking and Financial services company in India. Interested Candidates may apply via Online Mode before 28 October, 2012. IF candidates want to know Complete details
of Recruitment process , so see below.
State Bank Of India Recruitment details :
Number of vacancies : 514
Name of Posts :
1. Assistant General Manager (Chief Economist): 01 post
2. Manager (Economist): 02 posts
3. Chief Manager (Chartered Accountant): 01 post
4. Manager (Chartered Accountant): 02 posts
5. Manager (Hardware): 02 posts
6. Dy Manager (Hardware): 16 posts
7. Asst. Manager (Hardware): 09 posts
8. Manager (Networking): 01 post
9. Dy. Manager (Networking): 03 posts
10. Dy Manager (Systems): 25 posts
11. Assistant Manager (Systems): 231 posts
12. Asst. Manager (Computer & Communication): 05 posts
13. Dy Manager (Civil Engineering); 13 posts
14. Asst. Manager (Civil Engg.): 32 posts
15. Dy Manager (Electrical Engg.): 04 posts
16. Asst. Manager (Electrical Engg.): 21 posts
17. Dy. Manager (Official Language): 08 posts
18. Manager (Official Language): 02 posts
19. Assistant Manager (Official Language): 01 post
20. Manager (Law): 42 posts
21. Dy. Manager (Law): 04 posts
22. Assistant Manager (Law): 78 posts
23. Dy. Manager (Security): 10 posts
24. Dy. Manager (Fire): 01 post
Bank Wise Vacancies:
1. State Bank of India: 128
2. State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur: 114
3. State Bank of Hyderabad: 129
4. State Bank of Mysore: 23
5. State Bank of Patiala: 83
6. State Bank of Travancore: 37
Educational Qualification : Candidates applying for the above given post must have B.Tech/B.E/M.Tech
/CA/PG/M.Phil/Graduate degree in relevant discipline from any recognised University.
Age Limit : Candidate’s age should be between 21 yrs to 30 yrs as on 31-09-1991.
Application Fee :
1. General and OBC Candidates need to pay Rs. 500/-.
2. SC/ST/PWD/XS Candidates need to pay Rs. 50/-.
Payment Mode : CAndidates can payment through 2 modes either Online or offline.
For Online Mode : For Online payment , Candidates need to select Online payment Gateway
option by using Credit Card/Debit Card/internet Banking.
After Payment, Candidates are sugeested to retain the payment receipt.
For Offline Mode : Candidates are required to take print out of Challan form
after submission of Online Application form . Made DD from any Branch of
State bank of India within 3 working days.
Selection Process : Candidates will be shortlisted after Entrance written Exam then finally
will be selected on the basis of personal interview.
How to Apply : Candidates are required to Apply through Online mode from Official website
of SBI Bank. Candidates are requested to retain their System generated application form
and payment receipt for further use.
Important Dates :
Opening Dates for Online Registration : 08-10-2012
last date for online registration : 28-10-2012
Dates of written Exam : 01-12-2012
Date of downloading Admit Card 2012 : 19-11-2012
Please open the link to get the Advt Details :
Official website of SBI : www.sbi.co.in