Lakshmi Vilas Bank has issued notification for recruitment of Probationary Clerks Vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply through Online & Offline on or before 23-10-2012. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply are given below…
LVB Vacancies Details:
Total Number of Vacancies:
Name of the Posts:
1. Probationary Clerks
Age Limit: Candidate should have minimum 20 years and Maximum 27 years as on 01-10-2012.
Educational Qualification: Candidate should possess Graduation with computer knowledge in any recognized University.
Application Fee: Candidate should pay Rs.300/-. The DD should be drawn from any bank in favour of “The Lakshmi Vilas Bank Ltd” payable at Chennai.
Selection: Selection can be done on the basis of performance in written test and interview.
How to Apply: Candidates may apply for this post through online form the website http://www.lvbank.com. After completion of online application, take the printout of the registered slip, affix passport size photograph on it, along with DD should be sent to the Lakshmi Vilas Bank Ltd, HRD Department – Clerical Recruitment – 2012, Administrative Office, Salem Road, Kathaparai, Karur – 639006 Tamil Nadu on or before 23-10-2012.
1. Click on http://www.lvbank.com
2. Candidates are required to have a valid e-mail ID
3. Log on to the website link and click on ‘Careers’ column.
4. And complete the application form without fail.
5. After completion of online registration take the printout application
6. Affix passport size photograph on it.
7. Send that registration slips along with DD to the above given address.
Starting Date for Online Registration: 01-10-2012
Closing Date for Online Registration: 15-10-2012
Last Date of Receiving Demand Draft at Karur: 23-10-2012.
Written Exam Date: 11-11-2012.