Repco Bank has given notification for the recruitment of 148 Junior Assistant / Clerk Vacancies. Candidates who have taken IBPS Common Written Examination for Clerical Cadre 2011 and who have a valid IBPS score card are only eligible to apply. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 05-11-2012. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, selection process and how to apply are given below…
Repco Bank Vacancy Details:
Total No of Vacancies: 148
Name of the Post: Junior Assistant / Clerk
Age Limit: Candidates age is minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years as on 01-08-2011. (Age relaxations will be extended as per rules)
Educational Qualification: Applicants must possess Graduation in any discipline from any university recognized by UGC and should have scored minimum cut off marks in the Common Written Examination conducted by IBPS and should be holding a valid score card issued by IBPS.
IBPS Score Card Minimum Weighted Score: For General Category – TWSS – Minimum Score 140 and For Reserved Category (SC/ST/OBC/PC) – TWS – Minimum Score 125. Individual Test Cut Off marks would be 24 and above for General and 21 and above for Reserved category candidates.
Application Fee Details: Applicants need to pay application fee of Rs. 200/- for General and all other candidates and Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/Repatriates. Fee can be paid in the form of Challan downloaded from website at any branch of Indian Bank or fee can also be paid through online by using Master/Visa Debit or Credit Card by providing information as asked on the screen. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt would be generated. Candidates are required to take a print of the e-receipt which will have to be produced, if called for interview.
Selection Procedure: : Initial short listing of candidates will be made on the basis of age, qualification, essential requirements, suitability, CWE score and final selections will be made on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates need to apply only through Online mode from Repco Bank website on or before 05-11-2012. After submission of application candidates can take a printout of the system generated on-line application form to be submitted at the time of the interview. The registration number and password generated should also be retained for future reference.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to http://www.repcobank.com and select the ‘Career’ link to open the links in relation to the notification.
2. Thereafter open the Recruitment Notification “Recruitment of Junior Assistant/ Clerks”.
3. Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact No. (The same email ID and Contact Number as registered with IBPS Clerks – 2011)
4. Print the Recruitment Application Fee Payment Challan and make payment in any nearest Indian Bank.
5. Revisit the website and select the Online Application link to start applying Online for the Clerk post.
6. Fill all marked details carefully, check once before submission and click on ‘Submit’ button.
7. Take print out of Application Form and retain it to be produced at the time of Interview (if called for).
Opening Date for Online Registration: 08-10-2012
Closing Date for Online Registration: 05-11-2012
Payment of Application Fee /Postage Charge: 08-10-2012 to 05-11-2012
Tentative Date of Interview: Nov/Dec 2012
Details www.repcobank.com and http://www.repcohome.com