Institute of Banking Personnel Selection – IBPS has asking online applications from qualified and eligible candidates for filling up of the Clerical Cadre vacancies in 20 Public Sector Banks. Those who are eligible candidates have to apply through online from 15-10-2012 to 05-11-2012. The details regarding age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, how to apply and other details of CWE Exam is given below…
IBPS Conducting a Common Written Examination (CWE) for selection of personnel for Clerical Cadre Vacancies in the following Public Sector Banks mentioned below.
|Allahabad Bank||Indian Overseas Bank|
|Andhra Bank||Oriental Bank of Commerce|
|Bank of Baroda||Punjab National Bank|
|Bank of India||Punjab & Sind Bank|
|Bank of Maharashtra||Syndicate Bank|
|Canara Bank||Union Bank of India|
|Central Bank of India||United Bank of India|
|Corporation Bank||UCO Bank|
|Dena Bank||Vijaya Bank|
|Indian Bank||IDBI Bank|
Each of the Banks will issue individual recruitment notifications, details of vacancies, eligibility criteria etc separately, IBPS score card holders may apply for these vacancies for each bank when they are advertised recruitment notification.
Cuttoff Score: Candidate will have to secure a minimum score in each of the tests to qualify in the written test.
CWE Score Card: IBPS issue a score cards for each of the qualifying candidates in Common written exam and will send score card by Registered or speed post to each candidate at the mail address.
Validity of CWE Score Card: IBPS Score cards will be valid for one year from the date of issue.
CWE Exam Details:
Name of the Post: Clerical Cadre.
Age limit: The candidate’s age limit is minimum 20 years and maximum 28 years as on 01-10-2012, age relaxation as per rules.
1. Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
2. Computer literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory.
3. Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
Application Fee: Rs. 400/- for general candidates and Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates. Fee must be paid through online mode or offline mode.
Selection procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Online Exam conducted by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.
How to apply: The eligible and qualified candidates have to apply through online from the http://www.ibps.in website between 15-10-2012 to 05-11-2012. No other mode of application will be accepted. The candidates follow the user guideline and instructions at the time of online apply.
Instructions for online apply:
1. Before apply online candidates scan their photograph and signature.
2. Candidates have a valid personal e-mail ID, incase candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, they should create new e-mail ID, before applying online, because all the details send to the e-mail ID.
3. Candidates ready to keep the application fee details, incase of cash payment through NEFT branches of any of the 20 public sector banks, candidates keep the necessary details and documents in order to make online payment.
4. Candidates are first required to go to the website http://www.ibps.in and click on the home page to open link Common Written Examination (Clerks).
5. Candidates are ready to apply online by clicking on the option Click Here to Apply Online for CWE – Clerical Cadre to open up the online application form.
6. The application format consists of two pages, in-case candidates are remitting their application fees through NEFT and incase of payment of fees through online mode the application format will consist of three pages.
7. Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the online application form at the appropriate places and click on the submit button at the end of page 1 of the online application form.
8. Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per instructions at page 2 online application.
9. After upload the photograph and signature, incase of candidates who have paid the requisite application fee through NEFT, a registration number and password will be generated, candidates should note down the registration number and password for future reference (OR) incase candidates pay the fee through online payment gateway after the upload of photograph and signature page 3 of the application form is displayed.
10. After submission of online application candidates should note down the registration number and password for future reference and use.
11. After successfully submission of online application candidates should immediately take a print out of the system generated online application form for future reference.
12. No Acknowledgement will be given for online registration, however registration number and password will be generated and an e-mail/Sms intimation will be sent to the candidates. E-mail ID/Mobile no. specified in the online application form.
13. If candidates do not receive the e-mail and Sms intimations at the e-mail ID/Mobile number specified by them they may consider that their online application has not been successfully registered
14. Online application which is incomplete in any respect such as without the photograph and signature uploaded in the online application form will not be considered valid.
Start date for Online Registration 15-10-2012
Online Payment of Application Fees 15-10-2012 to 05-11-2012
Offline Payment of Application Fees 17-10-2012 to 09-11-2012
Last date for Online Registration 05-11-2012
Download of Call letter for Examination After 03-12-2012
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, how to apply, selection process, no. of posts, examination centers and pattern, application fee, closing date for online registration and other details of CWE Exam is available at given below link…
For Advt Deetails Click Here
For Application Form Click Here