Indian Army invites applications from Male Married/Unmarried Engineering Graduates from recognised University including temporary Central/State Govt servants, serving personnel of the regular Army and Territorial Army (including officers of Territorial Army) and serving personnel of Navy and Air Force for grant of permanent commission in the Indian Army. Eligible candidates may apply through online mode on or before 14-12-2012. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, selection process and how to apply are given below…
Indian Army Vacancy Details:
Total No of Vacancies: 84
Names of Streams:
1. Civil – 19 vacancies
2. Electrical – 11 vacancies
3. Mechanical – 07 vacancies
4. Production – 02 vacancies
5. Electronics – 08 vacancies
6. Communication/Telecommunication – 06 vacancies
9. Architecture/Building Constr Technology – 03 vacancies
10. Computer Science & Engg/ Computer Science/M.Sc (Computer) – 02 vacancies
11. Bio – Tech/Food Tech / Bio – Medical Engg / Chemical Engg: 02 posts
TGC-117 for Army Education Corps (Men)
12. Post Graduate Degree (MA): 14 posts
13. Post Graduate Degree M.Sc: 04 posts
TGC (Military Farms)
14. Degree in Dairying or Degree in Agriculture: 06 posts
Age Limit: Candidate age must be between 20 to 27 years (Born between 02-07-1986 and 01-07-1993) for Engineering Graduates and 23 to 27 years (Born between 02-07-1986 and 01-07-1990) for AEC and 20 to 27 years (Born not earlier than 02-07-1986 and not after 01-07-1993) for Military Farms.
Educational Qualification: Candidate must possess B.E/ B.Tech/ MA/ M.Sc/ Degree (Dairying/Agriculture) in relevant discipline from a recognized University. For more details candidate should refer to the notification.
Selection Process: Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of Medical Examination and Personal Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply through online mode on or before 14-12-2012. After submitting online application, candidates are required to obtain two copies of the application printout. One copy of the print out application duly signed and affixed photograph attested by Gazzetted Officer there on and attested copies of relevant documents are to be sent by Registered Post to “Directorate General of Recruiting (Rtg-6), TGC, Sectlon, West Block-III, R.K. Puram, New Delhi-110066 on or before 31-12-2012. While forwarding these applications the words “Online application for TGC – 117 and the Roll No ___ “ must be written boldly outside the envelope.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
2. Click on Officers Menu button, followed by How to Apply button.
3. Click on Apply Online for particular entry on the Home Page.
4. Fill all the marked details in the form carefully.
5. Click on Submit button and take print of system generated Acknowledgement and Application Form.
6. Send them to the address mentioned above.
Starting Date for Online Registration: 15-11-2012
Last Date for Online Registration: 14-12-2012
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 31-12-2012
for Indian Army Recruitment Advt Click Here