Indian Army Permanent Commission 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course – 29 invites applications from unmarried male candidates for 85 various vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply through online mode on or before 03-12-2012. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, selection process and how to apply are given below…
Indian Army Vacancy Details:
Total Number of Vacancies: 85
Name of the Post: 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course – 29
Age Limit: Candidate age must not be below 16½ years and above 19½ years on the first day of the month in which the course is commencing i.e. the candidate should not be born before 01-01-1994 and not after 01-01-1997 (both days inclusive).
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10+2 with minimum of 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized Board.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Psychological Test, Group Test and Services Selection Board (SSB) Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates must apply for the post online on or before 03-12-2012. After submission of application candidates must take the print out of application and send it by post on or before 10-12-2012.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in and select the Online Application link to open the Online application.
2. Fill all the marked details carefully, check for errors and Submit the application online.
3. Take print out of System generated Acknowledgement Form which would contain the Roll Number.
4. Photograph on Application Form and copies of all relevant certificates to be sent must be attested by Gazetted Officer.
5. Super scribe “Online Application 10+2 TES, Roll No. and PCM percentage” on the envelope.
6. And Send it by post to Additional Directorate General of Recruiting (Rtg-6), TES Section, West Block-III, R.K.Puram, New Delhi – 110 066 on or before 10-12-2012.
Starting Date for Online Registration: 06-11-2012 at 10.00 Hrs
Last Date for Online Registration: 03-12-2012 at 10.00 Hrs
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 10-12-2012
For more details like vacancy distribution, pay scale, reservations, other requirements, other instructions and online application, click on the links given below…